The Last Episode

HattigolHattigol Frets: 1645
Another track - with accompanying video.

Comments welcomed - nice or mean....
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• gringopiggringopig Frets: 670
    edited July 29
    I have a few comments and I watched it all. Please excuse me if I sound like a knob lol. I am no authority on anything <<disclaimer>>
    I don't hear any space in the arrangement of the 2 guitars; it's too 'strummy' and 2 guitars with distortion just gets too muddy.
    The vocals could be doing with a higher register. Maybe a higher key? and some harmony on key phrases perhaps?

It sounds Elbow ish. Quite British.

I always get turned off by guitar soloing that isn't doing anything but padding out the song length also. it would help if it wasn't just pentatonic droning. mirror the melody!

Give your drummer some strong coffee! Without some strong propulsion, all is lost.

Define the parts more clearly and get some rhythmic variation going on but I like space, Don't be afraid of space in a song lol

Thanks. Enjoyed it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter