SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB vox phantom bass shortscale reissue. (not original longscale). or a decent accurate copy.

valevale Frets: 1052
edited July 2018 in Basses £
exactly as the headline says.

just found out this evening (thanks due to ICBM) that vox made a phantom bass as well as a a phantom guitar.
i have posted a wtb for a phantom guitar already, but now i know they exist as basses too, i may as well try a wtb here too.

anyway, am crazy for that body shape. & even better, it seems (according to reliable account) that the reissues have shortscale very narrow necks, which are actually the only necks i can do.

as the original 1960s phantom basses were longscale and superchunky (c1965) this is a wtb for the recent shortscale vox reissue only (not that i could afford vintage anyway).

this one.

https://58eca9fdf76150b92bfa-3586c28d09a33a8c605ed79290ca82aa.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/vox-mk-iv-phantom-bass-bk-345169.jpg

prefered 'house colours' are black, pink, red (maybe purple or white), though this is such an obscure thing anyway, i greatly doubt i will get an option of colours.

ping me here or via pms if you have any ideas or offers?

many thanks,

v.
hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom