SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold Boss ES8Loop Switcher ,Boss RC300 , Hologram Infinite Jets EHX Pigtronix etc

sweepysweepy Frets: 4159
edited August 2018 in FX £
Well, this is irritating, but something has cropped up and my Pedalboard of Doom has to go, everything in the pics to go apart from the FX8,,

https://i.imgur.com/AsS4NVB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RtG3k0Z.jpg

Boss ES8. £350
EHX Ravish Sitar £160
EHX Mel 9   £150
EHX Super Ego Plus  £175 SOLD
EHX Hog 2 with preset pedal and Exp £325
Pigtronix Philospher King £150
Hologram Infinite Jets £350 SOLD
Boss RC300. £225 SOLD
Diego Tourman 4ft pedalboard £100 or Offers
Decibel 11 Hotstone PSU and lots of extra leads £100 SOLD

Some pedals are boxed, Velcro on the base and have their own PSU where supplied
Always open to Offers  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tweaknoobtweaknoob Frets: 2
    PM'd
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    Man.... A hog 2 and the infinite jets :-(

It must be good, whatever you are after
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4159
    Needs must I'm afraid, after putting Twins through Uni one go and decides that she is getting Married and my time being stupidly limited as I am effectively my Wife's carer I had to have a hard look at what was a luxury and not getting the use it deserves. I'm still umming and ahhing over my Fargen 25, but that might be safe for now
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    Sucks mate :-( 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Oh... RC300... been contemplating one of those for a while... hmmm 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7801
    sweepy said:
    Needs must I'm afraid, after putting Twins through Uni one go and decides that she is getting Married and my time being stupidly limited as I am effectively my Wife's carer I had to have a hard look at what was a luxury and not getting the use it deserves. I'm still umming and ahhing over my Fargen 25, but that might be safe for now
    In this brave modern world we live in... can't the daughter pay for her own wedding? I thought that was the done thing these days.
    Weekend Bumpage, Super Ego and Decibel 11 sold
    Ravish Sitar, Mel 9 left, lonely pedal bumpage
    Price drop 

Ravish Sitar £145
    Mel 9  £135
    Tourman Pedal Board £65
    Philosopher King £125
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    sweepy said:
    huge respect to you sweepy. i think that's pretty wonderful of you. best of luck with your sale.
    hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...