SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - EFE Lucifer Rising, Fredric Super Unpleasant Companion, BBE Tremor

bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1373
edited September 2018 in FX £
More pics at imgur

Prices are PPG and 2nd class signed for UK postage. I'll ship anywhere but it'll cost more!!!! No trades!

EFE Lucifer Rising - £170

[sold]Catalinbread Echorec - bought new about 5 weeks ago from GuitarGuitar Birmingham. Near-new condition, barring some velcro on the bottom. Boxed - £150

BBE Tremor - velcro/glue residue on bottom but still has rubber pad - £50

[sold]DBA Apocalypse - really clean! no velcro! eek with box and info sheet - £120

Fredric Super Unpleasant Companion - FY2 and superfuzz FY6 in one. all settings sound amazing! better on guitar than the buzzz imo (don't worry i still 3 the buzzz). awesome slant enclosure! with box - £110

[sold]SS/BS TAFM - NatGeo graphics. Sounds fuckin amazing!! Original box!! The guy I got it from said the on/off switch was very occasionally temperamental but I've had it ages and it's always been fine. I can fit a new 3pdt no problem but it'll affect how much wiggle room I've got on the price iykwim - £100
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments