SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Les Paul Special Heritage Cherry Gloss SOLD

rlwrlw Frets: 4692
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
My 2016 LP Special in almost as new condition. 

Two miniscule dings under the gloss( which were there when I bought it) being the only marks on the body and a few playing marks on the 4 ply scratchplate.

C shaped neck, lightweight - less than 7lbs, two proper P90s, 4 ply black/white scratchplate, cream binding and a wrapover tailpiece - to my mind, everything an LP Special ought to have.

Not to be confused with the standard production line LP Specials (2 x HB etc) these were a limited edition.  Someone on here described these as being of almost custom shop quality.  It certainly is a very well put together guitar and is a joy to hold and to play.

All the classic P90 and LP tones in abundance, from laid back and bluesy to Leslie West not laid back at all.  Brilliant in combination with a very low wattage valve amp as well as something a lot louder too.

Comes with the official Gibson gig bag and a (non Gibson) hard case too. 

Why am I selling it?  I've fallen in love with PRS guitars and need to make good the cash spent on my recent McCarty purchase.  Also, moving to a smaller house requires a little thinning down so two have to go - this is one of them.

I'm in Bromley and can deliver locally - central London/north west kent area - or happy to courier at buyers expense.  Come and try it if you wish.

£795 or your very best offer - you never know.........No trades please.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    Back from holidays bump for this great little LP Special.
    Always open to offers and could be interested in something from PRS.
    NOW SOLD
  • Many thanks for your hospitality and a smooth, pleasant deal sir !

Pleasure doing business with you.
    reggieboy said:
    Many thanks for your hospitality and a smooth, pleasant deal sir !

Pleasure doing business with you.
    My pleasure.  Hope the journey home was ok.