SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Stratocaster American Special HSS - NOW SOLD

What's Hot
rlwrlw Frets: 4692
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Three colour sunburst in excellent condition with only one nick (pictured) and a few playing marks on the scratchplate.

2015/16 model with maple neck, Atomic humbucker at the bridge and Texas Specials at the neck and middle position.  Greasebucket circuit to maintain top end as the volume is turned down (I think).  It plays verywell and is a very versatile instrument.  It feels nice too.

It comes with a nearly new Fender gigbag or, for an extra £75, a nearly new Hiscox case.  One or the other as I will need something for my other Strat.

I'm in Bromley and can deliver locally as far as central London.  Happy to courier with the Hiscox case at buyers expense.  Selling to fund recent PRS purchases which have left me skint.

£475.00.  Or, of course, your very best offers.  No trades please as serious downsizing is having to happen.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    Bump for a nice guitar.  As always, open to offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2018
    Bump - £50.00 off so less than a new Mexican Strat.  No love for these great guitars out there?
  • StavrosStavros Frets: 328
    Blimey, this is ridiculously cheap, I bought one new last year for £900, albeit with a mahogany neck. GLWS.
    I love my brick
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 612
    @rlw would you be interested in just a wee small small trade towards it for as new in box Vox AV15 (great lil practice amp, very light & flexible ideal bedroom) plus £400 ? Wouldn't need the case or gigbag.  Just north of the river so easy to arrange a swap.
    bazxkr said:
    @rlw would you be interested in just a wee small small trade towards it for as new in box Vox AV15 (great lil practice amp, very light & flexible ideal bedroom) plus £400 ? Wouldn't need the case or gigbag.  Just north of the river so easy to arrange a swap.
    Unfortunately, my AV30 is somewhere on the list of things to go too.......
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 612
    OK...no worries, thought it was a forlorn hope but costs nowt to ask LOL...GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    For a moment there I thought you were selling the most expensive guitar ever on the forum. The .00 is a tad unnecessary!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5732
    I think that looks stunning!!

If you were near I’d probably ignore the fact I have a Strat I love, a bigger collection than I should and a smaller balance than I need and try it anyway 
    axisus said:
    For a moment there I thought you were selling the most expensive guitar ever on the forum. The .00 is a tad unnecessary!
    Amended.
    dazzajl said:

If you were near I’d probably ignore the fact I have a Strat I love, a bigger collection than I should and a smaller balance than I need and try it anyway 
    I pass through Wiltshire fairly regularly.......................
    rlw said:
    dazzajl said:

I pass through Wiltshire fairly regularly.......................
    Bastard!! ;)

When next? 
    No until the last week of September so you are safe.
    I have no doubt such a beautiful thing at such a price will be snapped up very soon. 

Maybe I’ll be able to sell you something on the way through?? ;)
    sold