SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender blues deluxe reissue- £300- sold!

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
edited August 2018 in Amps £
Fender blues deluxe reissue. Lovely sounding amplifier which is now surplus to requirements. Hasn't been gigged in about 9 nine years. Not looking for part exchanges just fairly priced for a quick sale. Might need to be retubed just due to the age of the tubes. Can deliver within 50 miles of bristol. Comes with the footswitch and amp cover. Would consider trades now,  looking for a nice bass guitar or a PRS Se Guitar.

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    Or valves even not tubes!  =)
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    edited August 2018
    Mr bump with a £25 drop now only £375
    Now dropped to £325 priced to sell! 
    Open to trades..guitars and basses considered :)
  • kerryboykerryboy Frets: 169
    Is this Made in USA or Made in Mexico version
    Hi it's a Mexican made one. All reissues are Mexican made cheers
    Pre weekend bumpy bump bump
    Price now dropped to £300!! Which is as low as I'm willing to go. Open to trades..bass guitars and PRS se guitars. The valves don't hiss or anything I've just not replaced them since new (09). 
    The amp has a foot switch and the appropriate fender cover. 
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Postage option?

Hi Simon I have about five guys interested locally through Facebook. I should know by the weekend. I'm not too keen on posting it.
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
    sold-Bugger I would have had this and only in Taunton too :(