SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom - Sunburst, double bound - £275

Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is a Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom, in Sunburst, with a double bound body.

We all know by now that the CV line is great bang for your buck.

The guitar itself has a few larger dings in the body that I've photographed, but is otherwise sound.

I'll post anywhere in the UK, and it'll be sent in a proper shipping box with padpak.

£275 + postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• borntohangborntohang Frets: 128
    Great guitars these - mine was only replaced by an MIJ Donahue but to be honest I think the CV is probably a nicer guitar, just with a few less sounds. Considering transplanting the JD circuitry back into the CV recently...
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5654
    All the guitar you’d ever really need, a top
    bargain for someone. 

And we’ll prepare your place at the ‘wish I’d never sold it’ club ;)
  • I have thought about selling mine a couple of times but I just can’t do it. Last week I removed the expensive replacement pickups and put it back to stock as I have just acquired an AVRI 52 but it still sounds great with the original pickups and it looks beautiful so I just can’t let it go for a few hundred quid. GLWTS someone is in for a real treat.