SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Custom Shop DLX Custom 2009

What's Hot
Custom Shop Tele' in great condition.

Selected alder body and a 1952 "U" shaped birds-eye maple neck.  I love fat necks and this is the only rosewood 52 Fender ever made as far as I know so I'm a bit torn... but needs must.

People say that a thicker neck contributes to the attack and sustain of a guitar, I don't know - I just love the feel of it!  The maple is extremely figured, with prominent birdseye and quilted flame figuring that's highlighted by the gloss nitro lacquer finish. The rosewood slab fretboard has a modern 9.5" radius, clay dot position markers and jumbo "6105" frets.

Classic nitro sunburst finish that still shines like it did the day it left the factory.  All of the electronics work as they should, with a three-way pickup selector, Custom Shop Twisted Tele' in the neck and Hot Nocaster in the bridge. Cosmetically, the guitar shows very little signs of wear but it has had a couple of tiny 'dinks' touched in although nobody would see them (see pic).

Comes with COA and the original black Custom Shop case.

I'm putting a few bits up for sale... to cover recent purchases on here!  :) :)

£1,795 - sorry, no offers or trades.  I can post if you need me to (it's about £20).

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments