SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - 2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Honeyburst (with OHSC - Case Candy) £1200

What's Hot
Glaw343Glaw343 Frets: 10
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Back up for sale

Hi everyone, this is my 2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (I believe these are limited edition), it's an absolutely fantastic guitar definitely the nicest Les Paul I've played but having to move it on for funds for an acoustic I'm having made and Uni, it's in very good condition and comes with all the original case candy (tools, owners manual, quality checklist, warranty form and picture of the guitar in quality control at Gibson which I thought was a nice touch ), the guitar has been upgraded with Suhr Doug Aldrich Pickups and CTS Pots, I have also added some Schaller Strap Buttons for use with their strap locks (I may have a spare set of locks I can put in the case I'll have a look) these guitars have a lovely satin finish on them (Honeyburst) and as you can see in the pictures it has a really pretty top, the bridge and tailpiece do have some minor tarnishing (pictured) but I imagine that can be polished up. you are welcome to come and try the guitar, I am based in south wales, this will however have to be collection or possibly meet up within a reasonable distance as I am not currently willing to post the guitar. Cheers

Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/4gsq0GR

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments