SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB LP Studio or similar.

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9978
in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Okay tentative feelers: I'm after a humbucker 'demo' guitar for Oil City Pickups. Ideally I would like a Gibson Les Paul Studio or similar.
As I will replace it's pickups and harness at once, upgrades matter not a jot to me, nether do lots of gigging wear and tear (so long as the frets are good). I'd consider an Epiphone, Tokai etc, but it must be the 'right' woods ... maple cap, mahogany body/neck etc.
Not looking to spend loads here: the instrument will likely be played by a multitude of non-careful hands at shows etc and it's not for personal use. 
Would welcome a PX for pickups etc ... plus I have an unusual Ibanez Artcore semi acoustic fitted with my Cow-T-Rons that I could throw into the mix.

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I have a Gibson LP Studio, the top was stripped back, but has been resprayed black, the original colour, but it's a DIY spray job.

You could have it without pickups and harness etc for £350.
  • Pm'd