SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED // Lovepedal Tchula

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited August 2018 in FX £ tFB Trader
Anyone letting one go? (in the non flatulance manor) 
www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I sold mine last week, may know somebody who has one.  I do have a Lovepedal Lil China available, a handwired COT50 based pedal if that's of any interest ?
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @satchboogie I'm ideally looking for a Tchula .. DM me about the Lil China however
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • Isnt the Tchula basically a modded COT50?
  • satchboogiesatchboogie Frets: 8
    edited August 2018
    A Tchula is essentially two COT circuits.  The left side is essentially a COT pedal fixed at 11 'o'clock , that was the setting Josh Smith said was his favourite.  This pedal was originally created for him and it proved popular so they then started to be made in small quantities.  Side 2 can only be used is side 1 is engaged.  Side 2 will add more gain and go from what would be 11 'o'clock on up to the maximum.  Side 2 is actually a separate circuit, it doesn't cascade.  Great pedal,  But you can't get anything below 11 'o'clock and not everybody likes the bump in volume it can often create.  There are various different versions of the Tchula as well.  It's also different to the Tchula setting on a Les Lius pedal.  I've owned, and do own, rather a lot of Lovepedals.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @pmg has one for sale and is a total gent to deal with
    tFB Trader
    @PMG Drop me a PM if it's still available. Cheers
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    @interstellar thanks for the shoutout.  @Anchorboy  pm incoming
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 136
    Pm'd re: a Tchula black mamba.
  • pumkin said:
    Pm'd re: a Tchula black mamba.
    Also interested if Anchorboy is already sorted!
    tFB Trader
    [ @pumkin@heavyrocker  ;- Black Mamba is all yours as I'm sorted now.