SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD K-Line Truxton

merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
This has been around the forum a little bit and I've resisted it but finally succumbed, only to let it go. You've probably seen it before, Fender CS quality, possibly better, thin nitro, rosewood board, body contours, lightweight etc. I really thought that this would be the Telecaster I fell for but sadly, I'm just not a Telecaster kind of guy. 

It has a couple of tiny dinks, everything is on the pics. It's in the same condition.... 

So here it is, up for grabs for a mere £1250, plus delivery. Although you're more than welcome to come and take it from me in exchange for the aforementioned quantity of beer tokens. I'm in Brighton but often in London so can easily meet somewhere suitable. 

Pics. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• a fine telecaster that
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    And now ON HOLD for a forum member with impeccable taste in all things guitar! 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8793
    a fine telecaster that
    A spanking good geetar indeed.  Let's hope this deal gets to 'yes'!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    Does it come with a pickup selector knob or what? The photos are contradictory. ;0)

Beautiful guitar. Love the blonde/tort combo. Sadly, I'm not a tele guy either, otherwise I'd be sorely tempted.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    Lebarque said:
    Does it come with a pickup selector knob or what? The photos are contradictory. ;0)

Beautiful guitar. Love the blonde/tort combo. Sadly, I'm not a tele guy either, otherwise I'd be sorely tempted.
    It does come with a pickup selector knob. And sadly, you've missed out anyway as it's on hold.....
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    Some of the best necks around...
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1711
    Let me know if if falls through.