SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 1961 Gibson Les Paul/SG Special - Reduced to £3000

What's Hot
OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Hi chaps,

I'm selling my 1961 LP/SG Special. I got this from Richard Henry last year for £2850, a reasonable price considering it needed some TLC.

Since then it's been down to visit Yuuki for the pickup routs sorting, a hole under the guard plugging and the guard itself a hole filling. Whilst there, Yuuki also fitted a Martin Six Strings Customs Ltd Edition wiring harness with PIO caps.

It's also had a refret by Ged Green in Jescar 47104 wire (superb job), repro knobs, a neck binding repair (Brian Eastwood) and new pickups (Bare Knuckle Mules). Now also comes in an original Gibson chainsaw case which fits like a glove.

I have more invested in it than I can realistically get back, so I'm offering it for sale for £3200. £3000

The finish is all original apart from the headstock face. There are no neck, headstock or heel breaks. The bridge, guard (modified), switch ring, jack socket plate, back plates, strap buttons etc are original. I believe the Grovers are early 70's. 

Super guitar with real mojo and vibe and above all it plays superbly well and sounds even better. Includes Hiscox case.

Located in Accrington Lancashire.

Cheers,
Rob.

4reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments