SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Alpine white 2009 Les Paul Custom

First time poster here. 
I own a Gibson LPC as above. I bought it because James Dean Bradfield has one and I wanted to be him. 
Sadly these days, shift work and family responsibilities mean I don’t play guitar very often and this one just isn’t getting the love it deserves. 

I’m not all that knowledgable on guitars so if you have any questions I’ll try to answer and I can’t work out how to post photos at the moment so if anyone wants to see it, inbox me and we’ll arrange getting pictures sent via email or Facebook messenger. 

Its fairly good quality. It doesn’t have any dings or knocks to the body that I’ve seen, but does have scuff marks from where the leather strap I used has rested against the body and I cannot get these off. 
It has all original gold hardware, but in some places this has turned silver.. I’m unsure why. All original Grover tuners. The paint on the back of the neck is a bit worn as well. 

Looking for about £2400 for it but will take offers. Would also prefer collection in person but postage could probably be arranged. 

Any questions please ask. Photos of everything is available and if not, can be taken. Any measurements you want can be taken though you may need to tell me what to do.

Im based in Chigwell.

Cheers,

Mark 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Markyboy35Markyboy35 Frets: 0
    edited August 2018
    Now on eBay 

[moderator edit - ebay link removed]
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom