SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson SG Junior 1964

lespaulcustom76lespaulcustom76 Frets: 65
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Thinning out the collection a bit. This is an early ´64 SG Junior with a fantastic neck profile pretty similar to the ´59 Burst Profile. Tuners were changed to Grovers, I changed back to aged Kluson Strip Tuners. Had a Humbucker installed, but you can hardly see that now with P90 back in. Original P90 was included and I reinstalled it. 2 closed holes from mini switches and 2 replaced inlays, small repair at the input jack. It Killer Player but no closet Queen. No breaks and original finish and electronics (Tone cap may be changed as I recall - would have to check this again). Hardshell Case included.

I am looking for 2349 GBP + shipping by your preferred company. Bank wire or PPG Gift (or you pay the fee)

I am in Germany but shipping to the UK is not a problem.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have one of these from the same year and it’s a truely wonderful guitar. I can’t afford two but good luck with the sale!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11495
    tFB Trader
    I have one of these from the same year and it’s a truely wonderful guitar. I can’t afford two but good luck with the sale!
    Either myself or Tom (who works with me ) would own your Junior in a heartbeat Matt.....

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Thanks guys! It is a great guitar, but It needs a new home where it gets actually played 
  • Bump. Reduced 100 GBP
  • Bump and another 100 GBP off
  • Bump :-)
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2797
    Very cool