Fender customer support job advertised in Sussex for Swedish/Norwegian speaker

What's Hot
https://boards.greenhouse.io/fender/jobs/1279546 ;

perhaps someone here interested?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 27986
    "For us at Fender® it’s all about the future. We need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow."

So they're making time machines? You can't make history tomorrow! History is yesterday, or earlier today, or before either of those.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those weird time travel films where you have no idea what tense you should have been about to have used in order to be about to correctly describe what just happened in three days' time.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Sporky said:
    "For us at Fender® it’s all about the future. We need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow."

So they're making time machines? You can't make history tomorrow! History is yesterday, or earlier today, or before either of those.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those weird time travel films where you have no idea what tense you should have been about to have used in order to be about to correctly describe what just happened in three days' time.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6867
    Well I applied for yesterday when I’ll learn to speak Swedish soon. 

Maybe theyre the newest breed of employers.. equal opportunity's for non time conformists. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7281
    My wife speaks Swedish! What is the staff discount?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ