SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB, les paul case

hessodreamyhessodreamy Frets: 118
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Having just taken the plunge and bought a project les paul from @Jack_ I'm going to need some bits to finish it off.

- Some vintage style, low output humbuckers. Something like duncan antiquities. Might have gone for mojos if they weren't so busy as to close the shop.
- B7 bigsby. If it's aged then all the better
- A cheap case to fit it. Nothing too bulky.

What've you got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got some stuff. Just need a case now. 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    If you look at Thomann's site, you can get a very nice Gator case for around £60.They don't come a lot cheaper than that.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    I have a case, recently acquired (in Leeds!) which is spare.  I know nothing about it other than that it's black with yellow lining and it fits an LP with a little space to spare.  £30.00 plus postage?
  • rlw said:
    I have a case, recently acquired (in Leeds!) which is spare.  I know nothing about it other than that it's black with yellow lining and it fits an LP with a little space to spare.  £30.00 plus postage?
    Are you in Leeds? I am. 
  • Is it just a cheap case you’re after or would a vintage Gibson case be of interest?
  • Is it just a cheap case you’re after or would a vintage Gibson case be of interest?
    Just something cheap. 
    rlw said:
    Are you in Leeds? I am. 
    I know you are and I was very briefly two weeks ago.  I will have a suitable box and a spare case tomorrow if you are interested.