SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2009 Gibson Les Paul Junior Price dropped! £450

What's Hot
john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Looking to sell my number 2 guitar as I am in need of a bass for a new band.
This is a really nice 2009 junior in faded sunburst, has a fair bit of natural wear, has been played hard by myself and the previous owner who owned it from new.
Has a Mojo Pickups P90 and Mojo wiring harness, amber knobs and pointer washers fitted. Recently had a new bone nut fitted and full fret dress including profile and crowning done by Andy Farrell.
It has a adjustable tonepros locking tailpiece fitted although the original wraparound is included, as are the original black knobs and truss rod cover.
The neck profile is on the chunky side, nicely hand filling probably what is known as a 50's profile but not what I would call a baseball bat!
D string tuning peg is slightly bent but works perfectly.
Comes with original Gibson gig bag.
A bit of a wrench to sell but I only have 2 guitars and need a bass, and they will have to prise my tele from my cold dead hands!
Would consider a trade for a Fender P Bass, preferably a Mex Classic with Maple neck.
£500 £450 SOLD collected, will happily drive a fair distance to meet up or deliver. Based in Retford, North Notts.
Sorry not prepared to post this without a hard case.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments