SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Used PRS SC250, Singlecut, McCarty. No case queens!

BenBen Frets: 114
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a spare to my main PRS Singlecut. Looking for a PRS SC250, or PRS Singlecut, or PRS McCarty. If it's a SC250 even better, as it already has an adjustable stoptail and locking tuners, but others will be considered too depending on price (as I'd have to upgrade afterwards). Must NOT have a trem bridge.

No case queens. I don't mind them being used or well used, dings, marks or relic attempts, as I'm looking to use it!

Looking to spend between £800 and £1600 depending on specs, condition etc.

Any one wanting to part with theirs?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There’s a guy I’ve been in touch with selling a 2004 McCarty with a glorious rosewood neck. £1,500. Too much for me to justify but looks great. I adore the unfinished neck feel. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • BenBen Frets: 114
    There’s a guy I’ve been in touch with selling a 2004 McCarty with a glorious rosewood neck. £1,500. Too much for me to justify but looks great. I adore the unfinished neck feel. 
    Interesting! Does he have an ad up somewhere or any pics?
  • Message me. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Bump!
  • @Ben my old SC250 is for sale @guitars4you ; and is only a little above your budget. It is a case Queen and has a stunning natural 10 top (pics don't do it justice), but most importantly it's a stunning player and sounds HUGE. Worth a look if you can stretch to it 
    @Ben my old SC250 is for sale @guitars4you ; and is only a little above your budget. It is a case Queen and has a stunning natural 10 top (pics don't do it justice), but most importantly it's a stunning player and sounds HUGE. Worth a look if you can stretch to it 
    Thanks for the info @CasperCaster ! I'll check out their site :)
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Got a 2010 McCarty if you are still looking. Sunburst, dots and wide fat neck?
    edited August 2018
    Chalky said:
    Got a 2010 McCarty if you are still looking. Sunburst, dots and wide fat neck?
    Still looking indeed! Got any pics you can send via PM?
    Bump! Still looking!
    Bump!