SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Snarling Dogs, Rocktron, BBE * £40 the pair!!*

timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
edited February 2019 in FX £

Snarling Dogs Tweed E-Dog £40 (posted) *SOLD*
 Really cool 90's Snarling Dogs tweed overdrive. Will do kinda raspy retro tones through to muscled up pushed tweed. Also makes a great boost to an already cooking amp. The yes on the dog light up when engaged, if you don't enjoy that then you're dead inside. Original box and very good condition!

Snarling Dogs Very Tone Dog £35(posted)

Lots of very usable sounds in this one, its basically a baritone circuit and a clean boost in one pedal. Excellent for getting those single coil type tones from big humbuckers and the clean boost is fantastic. Once again, the eyes light up on the dog, if you can't get into that then your life is pretty wrecked. Original box and great condition.

Rocktron Blackjack Distortion & Boost £40 (posted) *SOLD*
 I bought three of these during the 90's, this one went out on a long term loan to a friend, who gave it back to me last year when he moved house! Fat gained up tones from the distortion side and a huge boost from the boost side. Massively powerful active 3-band EQ, you can really boost or scoop the tones. Volume pot a little crackly but whole pedal still works as it should. I'd say the distortion side is very much in the shred master camp, although its got more volume and looks cooler. Original tatty box but pedal in good shape! 

BBE 427 Overdrive/distortion £25(posted)
 A little bit Rat2, a little bit OCD, a little bit unique. Good looking overdrive / distortion stomp box. Good fun to use and loads of filth if you need it. Original box.

Up for multi deals, try me!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments