Damn... broke my arm.

What's Hot
ICBMICBM Frets: 32848
Having reached the age of 51 without ever having broken a major bone - not counting three ribs when I was a teenager - my luck ran out today. Literally.

Stupid, but that's how accidents happen - this morning after dropping off this week's repairs I ran out of the shop and back to my car to move it before a traffic warden finished writing a ticket, and somehow my feet got tangled up and I found myself flying through the air like Superman... or Buzz Lightyear without the style. I landed hard on my left wrist and I now have a nasty dislocation and fracture at the elbow - luckily not the wrist, but I still won't be working or playing guitar or bass for a while :(.

Many thanks to the staff at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary for patching me up :).

Of course the really bad news is that I will now have even more time to plague you all while it slowly gets better ;). 4-6 weeks probably. Bah...

But at least I didn't get a parking ticket!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone."
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments