Brian Wilson Live

RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3145
in Music tFB Trader
Just watching Brian Wilson at Cropredy and he’s just fantastic, incredible performance.

Surf tones make sense to me again after hearing those Jazzmasters into BF twins. I’m hooked!

Recommend trying to catch a show, it’s brilliant and definitely one to tick off the list
*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
Rift Amplification
Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
Brackley, Northamptonshire
www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Fantastic! I saw him about 15 years ago, touring the full Pet Sounds album and it was just incredible. Seeing how they recreated it with about 10 musicians was fascinating, and the harmonies....jeebus...something else altogether. Great guitar sounds too! Would love to see him again sometime.
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2947
    Image may contain text
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2427
    RiftAmps said:
    Just watching Brian Wilson at Cropredy and he’s just fantastic, incredible performance.

Surf tones make sense to me again after hearing those Jazzmasters into BF twins. I’m hooked!

Recommend trying to catch a show, it’s brilliant and definitely one to tick off the list
    I’m envious. He is such a supremely talented performer. Was Al Jardine also with him? I heard that Al was touring with Brian rather than with the Love/Johnston version of the Beach Boys.

I couldn’t agree more about those surf tones. One of the best guitar sounds I have ever heard was a pair of Jazzmaster/Jaguar through clean blackface Dual Showmans with 2x15 JBL cabs at volume. Really punchy.