The Preamp DI Thread

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 923
    Not much comission on £18.99! ;)

I don't know if it's part of the reason why these are being sold so cheap everywhere at the moment but the english instruction sheet that came with it is incorrectly printed - the front is correct but the reverse has suggested settings for the guitar version. The online pdf has the correct suggested settings for bass.
                                                                                                                                                   My 'Guitar diaries' on BandCamp
                                                                                                                                                            My Soundcloud stream

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 923
    Full recording here ...

My 'Guitar diaries' on BandCamp
                                                                                                                                                            My Soundcloud stream

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 4285
    Ed is using my budget bass board in this video...see if you can spot something familiar?

https://www.facebook.com/PrionSon/posts/1985756191471366