SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS/FT PRS SE 245 Ltd Exotic Zebrawood

Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1196
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for a bit, life kind of got in the way.

Anyhoo, I've got this guitar that I bought new about six weeks ago. It's a PRS SE 245 Ltd Exotic Zebrawood. Mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, mahogany body with maple cap and (real) zebrawood veneer which is continued on the headstock. In case you can't see this is one of the more recent SEs with the full-size signature on the headstock.

It's in pretty good condition, no nicks or scratches, with the one exception that the volume knob was cracked in half when I received it, and I've superglued it back together. It's not perfect but works fine.

I have changed (or "upgraded", only in my opinion) the stock PRS SE tuners to a set of plastic tulip Klusons taken from a PRS McCarty. The photo is of the guitar itself but before the tuner swap. I'll try to get some more recent pictures up soon.

It comes with a sturdy padded PRS SE gigbag - full disclosure, there is a small tear in the top of it, about 2cm.

Pricewise I'd be looking for circa £450. For trades I'd be looking for something like a lesser Gibson Les Paul, perhaps a Gretsch or a Tele, vintage-styled guitars, generally. If it has a Bigsby on it I'd likely be interested. I'd also look at nice acoustics.

I'm based in Preston Lancs. and can meet up or deliver in let's say an hour's driving range.

EDIT: Happy to post. £30 for mainland UK.

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments