SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Odd pickups and stuff ... workshop clearout

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10341
edited August 2018 in Parts £ tFB Trader

PICKUPS:
These have all been removed fro guitars that have had Oil City pickups fitted, and are tested

Entwhistle HV58 neck humbucker 7.2k in a nickel cover £23.00 delivered

Artec alnico 5 'hot rails' style 12k Tele bridge pickup £15.00 delivered (not to be confused with the ceramic version)

Tonerider Vintage Plus TRT1N Tele neck pickup with gold cover (6.5k) £25.00 delivered

Misc:
Set of six on one side 10mm bush enclosed chrome tuners. Nice and smooth, I think Axesrus owe brand a few years back, though to be honest I can't remember where I got them (never fitted, individually bagged and with mounting screws). £25.00 delivered. 

Korean made tune-o-matc bridge and stop bar tailpiece new and never fitted (may have the odd scuff from being in a parts box) Posts and inserts included for both. £30.00 delivered
checked ... no scuffs!

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom