Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
    edited January 2019

@modellista - can you add snags to the attendees list on your song sheet column??

@shuikit - are you interested, it was pretty local to you wasn't it?

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
    Paid!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    Paid!
    Ta, received 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • I'm ok with The Chain... TBH I do the acoustic part all the way through up to the bass bit. I'm ok for @bloodandtears to do the solo ! I don't do the vox for it.. I think that's tricky while doing the Travis picking rhythm guitar (I'm not Lindsey Buckingham lol). 

Who's singing this then??  Surely Holiday road was a better choice if it had a singer??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• I'm ok with The Chain... TBH I do the acoustic part all the way through up to the bass bit. I'm ok for @bloodandtears to do the solo ! I don't do the vox for it.. I think that's tricky while doing the Travis picking rhythm guitar (I'm not Lindsey Buckingham lol). 

Who's singing this then??  Surely Holiday road was a better choice if it had a singer??
    I'd really like to get a proper recording of HR, as the bassline was an absolute pig to learn! 

•  Month to go .. as long as I know what to do I'll get practising... 
    Will pay at weekend :)
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    mrkb said:

@modellista - can you add snags to the attendees list on your song sheet column??

Apologies to @snags, he dropped off the list when I rearranged it.  Reinstated now!
    I'm booked at the Cambridge for both nights so looks like beers at Magic Rock on Friday with @Snags and @pmbomb and whoever else can make it!
    I'm ok with The Chain... TBH I do the acoustic part all the way through up to the bass bit. I'm ok for @bloodandtears to do the solo ! I don't do the vox for it.. I think that's tricky while doing the Travis picking rhythm guitar (I'm not Lindsey Buckingham lol). 

I'd really like to get a proper recording of HR, as the bassline was an absolute pig to learn! 
    Ok cool, it seems HR has the momentum, just need someone to step up and sing it.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    I'm booked at the Cambridge for both nights so looks like beers at Magic Rock on Friday with @Snags and @pmbomb and whoever else can make it!
    principal reason for attendance! (may also bring guitar).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Ok cool, it seems HR has the momentum, just need someone to step up and sing it.
    Isn't Tommy singing it? I thought he did at Quad....
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Isn't Tommy singing it? I thought he did at Quad....
    Yep, we just need someone to do some backing vox 

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5368
    @Modellista Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

@legionreturns how high are the backing vox for HR? If they're, er, low I might be able to throw something in that's only slightly off key. If it's all squeaky stuff you can forget it though, unless I do a lot of warm up first, and get lucky (with the singing, not with the ladies, let's not be too unrealistic)
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    mrkb said:

I can't make that weekend.  Thanks for the mention though!
    Snags said:
    @Modellista Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

@legionreturns how high are the backing vox for HR? If they're, er, low I might be able to throw something in that's only slightly off key. If it's all squeaky stuff you can forget it though, unless I do a lot of warm up first, and get lucky (with the singing, not with the ladies, let's not be too unrealistic)
    It is lots of squeaky stuff.

I've put you down for it anyway :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    You're such a gent
    This is taking shape now.  I've changed the order a bit to minimise changeover time.

Snags said:
    You're such a gent
    I'll give you a hand, let's do a falsetto doo-wop in the background.
    Snags said:
    You're such a gent
    I'll give you a hand, let's do a falsetto doo-wop in the background.
    Let's hope the bloody singing teacher gets back to me and I get some coaching in beforehand - my head voice is the one I really struggle with, both on range and pitching.
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    I can do backing vox and an acoustic on HR if required?