SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM1H

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited April 2014 in Amps £
After much thought I have decided to sell my Marshall JCM1H.  I did buy this on a bit of a whim knowing that I may end up selling it.  It does have a fantastic sound in both normal JCM 800 mode and the Boost (diode)/Jubilee style mode.  Has a nice amount of gain available, stock JCM 800 levels with the gain around 6 and can go higher to sound like it is modded, which I liked.  All that can be used at home, it sounded very nice and clear using my SG Standard and Mojave 1x12 with a Lynchback in there.

So why is it for sale?  Well even though I could get around no FX loop, it would still involve me having to build a completely different pedal setup around it, and I also got a DSL1H, which is just more practical (2 channels, FX loop and like my JVM1C will both be compatible with the pedalboard I will be making for them) and sound wise is nice enough to not make me want to build a completely different setup.  Also with a completely different pedal setup comes quite a bit of money to put into it, which I'd rather save up, so along with that I could do with freeing up more cash.

I purchased it new from Bonners and have only had it for 2 weeks or so.  Has had very little use at home, just short testing and noodling periods, has spent most of its time in its original box.  Working fully and is almost new pretty much, mint.  Has all the leaflets, the warranty leaflet, COA etc, I've not used the included mains plug or guitar lead either.

I'm sure someone else will get more use out of it than me.  Looking at eBay prices which seem to be £400 or just slightly under I'm after £350 posted on here which hopefully is fair.  UK only shipping on this.  SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    FFS will you stop selling stuff I want to buy!!!!! Lol
  • Haha if it helps I don't really have anything else to put up for sale at the moment.

Bump.

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    You still in Doncaster?

• Yes I am.
  • funstuiefunstuie Frets: 77
    I'll take it. Going to bed though so we can sort details tomorrow.
  • Sold.
  • EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    Thank god lol, I'm in Glasgow all week by the way and then I'm more than likely going to brands hatch for 4-5 days so not sure when I'll be coming for the jubilee. I will keep you posted fella
  • Ah right no problem.