SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Diago "Gigman" board/case £70 - (Diago PSU now sold)

SnagsSnags Frets: 5369
edited March 2019 in FX £
Gigman
The board has had light use over the years, so has a few scuffs on the outside but all pretty minor. Protective plastic film is still over the shiny bits, mind.  Internally the base is absolutely fine, the top does have some impressions left in it from over-tall pedals (specifically a Boss V-Wah) and a cable coil from a footswitch.  Doesn't affect use.  Pics below.

I can probably dig out some "hook" part Velcro to throw in as well.

PSU: SOLD
This is a replacement from the factory recall of the original Micropower 9 PS10 PSU, and is unused other than to confirm it works. 9v, 1.3A output.  Comes with a detachable noise filter, can be used with daisy chains etc.  I think the noise filter was part of the replacement deal (the original was integrated) and isn't part of the standard kit for the 'new' version but I can't tell for sure, so if anyone knows different, let me know.  Certainly the original price for the PS10 was around £40.

Prices
On reflection I pitched these a bit high, having double-checked current new prices:

The pair:         £95   £80 PPG including post in the UK
Gigman only:  £85   £70 PPG including post in the UK
PSU only:       £20   £15 PPG including post in the UK

Could also meet up within easy distance of Hertford, or occasionally Abingdon and Reading.

Piccies:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments