SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Boss CE-2w Waza Chorus

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6055
edited August 2018 in FX £

Purchased recently on FB to A/B against CE-2 and VB-2w. In 'as new' condition, complete with box etc. £135.00 delivered. *Sold*
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5005
    edited August 2018
    How does it compare soundwise with the CE-2 out of interest? Thanks. 

Edit: apart from having two outputs. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6055
    How does it compare soundwise with the CE-2 out of interest? Thanks. 

Edit: apart from having two outputs. 
    I'm a critical audience of one - I don't gig, so I'm listening to these things way more critically than I would if playing in a band but... I prefer the CE-2 but the one I use has had mods (Keeley I think), so I don't know how much that varies from a stock CE-2.  I was hoping that the CE-2w would cover two bases, chorus and vibrato but, although it's close, I prefer the individual pedals. The CE-2w has a slightly synthy tone to the chorus, while the vibrato is similar to the VB-2w but lacks the intense custom mode.

• Absolutely lovely chorus - I use to tint my sound rather than drench it, and it is awesome.
  • Nice pedals these