SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

** SOLD** Vox AV60 and Hotcovers Padded Cover - £175

PhilMPhilM Frets: 279
edited October 2018 in Amps £
For sale is my Vox AV60. Used but in perfect working order. There are one or two minor marks on the vinyl covering but these have been kept to a minimum thanks to the included Hotcovers padded cover (£41 RRP), which has been on the amp since I bought it. Gigged a handful of times but mostly enjoyed at home where it has never failed to put a smile on my face. I believe this to be one of the most underrated guitar amps on the market in this sector. I'm only selling it because I have multiple amps to choose from and this one is used the least so it's time to move it on. I only ever used it as a single-channel amp - often set clean with pedals in front of it - and never failed to get the sound I was looking for. Each channel can be selected to mimic one of the following classic amplifiers:

Fender Twin
Fender Bassman
Vox AC15
Vox AV30
Marshall Plexi
Marshall JCM 800
Soldano SLO
Peavey 5150

Will be supplied in original box with power cable. 

Collection possible - Swindon, Didcot or Kidlington

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments