Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Now legal to Piss in French streets...

What's Hot

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6388
    Thought it was already compulsory !  ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3068
    Stag Night capital of the world in 3 years..
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33791
    Here in Singapore no one pisses in the street, because the punishment is an enormous fine for first offence and prison for a second offence, which could include a judicial caning.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4629
    Paris already stinks of wee.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 526
    edited August 2018 tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22111
    octatonic said:
    Here in Singapore no one pisses in the street, because the punishment is an enormous fine for first offence and prison for a second offence, which could include a judicial caning.
    Do they have public toilets in Singapore? If they are provided and not used, then punishment seems suitable. In the UK, there has been major cutbacks in the age of austerity. Very hard to go for a slash when public pissoirs have been slashed. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Had similar mobile ones in London for years.
    Sir Giles Gilbert Scott's K6.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880

Before I had laser surgery on my prostate I would have been standing there for about eight hours with a shy bladder trying relax enough to pee.  But now, no problem.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12335
    octatonic said:
    Do they have public toilets in Singapore? If they are provided and not used, then punishment seems suitable. In the UK, there has been major cutbacks in the age of austerity. Very hard to go for a slash when public pissoirs have been slashed. 
    The lack of places to go to the loo is ridiculous.  If I go to London for work you have to sneak into mcdonalds.  I think we should all start peeing in the streets while wearing "Where's the toilet?" t shirts.
  • Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
    The sign for them (https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/11B11/production/_102956427_hi048657381.jpg) is fucking hilarious. Imagine walking down the street and seeing someone piss in that pose.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4997
    Now meaning 1979???
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9709
    edited August 2018
    I thought this was already common place after watching Allo Allo?

Bonus points to the wag who manages to ask "Ou est le Piscine?" first?
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    In Amsterdam they have those metal urinals in the street, although there's a little fence around you so no one can see you pee - just your legs sticking out the bottom. Went in one and someone had done a poo in it. Quite a feat in some ways. 
    French men seem to be noticeably liberal about where they pee. Still quite common to have those toilets in restaurants where the urinals are in a common area you have to walk through to get to the stalls. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2574
    edited August 2018 tFB Trader
    I wonder if you could get decent tip money for standing there with hand sanitizer and a towel, in New York you would have to tip at least $1 to the attendant.

If people don't pay you can stick a "I took a pish in public and did not wash my hands" sticker on their back as they walk off

• ReverendReverend Frets: 4997
    I wonder if you could get decent tip money for standing there with hand sanitizer and a towel, in New York you would have to tip at least $1 to the attendant.

If people don't pay you can stick a "I took a pish in public and did not wash my hands" sticker on there back as they walk off

A badge of honour won't help.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33791
    octatonic said:
    Yes they are here and they are clean for the most part.

Some (Chinese usually) people don’t know how to use them though so you sometimes seem shoeprints on the seat where someone has had a squat.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    In london theres loads of freestanding urinals, great for men, not so much for birds... 

I usually save it and piss up a car thats parked in a disabled bay with no blue badge. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Bit sexist ay?
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    People have been pissing on France from a great height for years .. glad the powers that be recognise it. They'd better hope England don't draw France in the European Championship quali ... the piss will flow in Paris .. ;-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Ben8010 said:
    The sign for them is hilarious. 
    Makes it look like a contest. Perhaps, points are awarded for style.

Ben8010 said:
    Imagine walking down the street and seeing someone piss in that pose.
    Probably a Russian. For some of them, it is the convention to lower their strides and kecks halfway down the thighs before urinating. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.