SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS 513 Wood Library in Tiger Eye with unfinished rosewood neck - £2,499

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3723
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
I'll be available to meet at the Cumbrian Guitar Show at Rheged, if it helps.  Postage will be round £50, I imagine, and I have a double-lined box for it, which I've just received (with a nice new toy) from Peach.

Stunning guitar in genuinely excellent condition with original case (case has some marks but nothing major) with all case candy, hang tags, accessories.  Pictures do not do it justice.  This Wood Library model was a special order for PRS Europe, as Tiger Eye is usually reserved for 'Private Stock' models.

Since the guitar's manufacture, PRS moved from circuit board electronics to hard-wiring.  This was returned to PRS to do that, with the original circuitry in the case.  This was done to improve the sound which, by all accounts, it succeeded in doing.  Original receipt from PRS for this work is shown (it cost over £200).

Unfinished East Indian rosewood neck (which feels amazing) and fingerboard, Artist grade top (i.e. higher than Ten Top), Mahogany body with maple cap, etc. and the 513 switching and pickups.

Set up for 10s and plays and sounds great.

Based in Penrith/Carlisle.

Trade-wise, I'd consider a Helix LT or full floor unit, maybe even the Helix FX.  Otherwise, feel free to try me if there's a big wodge of cash included. A nice USA Tele or Strat might do it.  Other PRS' too.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments