SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB: Fender Jaguar - Johnny Marr

dwheeldodwheeldo Frets: 65
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Anyone got one of these they’re looking to move on? I’m looking for either Olympic white or black preferably, and I'm based in Brighton.

Cheers!
Dave
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dwheeldodwheeldo Frets: 65
    Bump up the jam. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9508
    Dave,

My mate is selling one which he bought new from the famous Ludlow Guitars in New York. He spends a fair bit of time in Brighton, as his girlfriend lives there.

Ill sort out some details for you.
    @Wazmeister Thanks mate, appreciate it. Looks like he’s got it on eBay at the moment, so I’d happily save him all those fees if he’s up for going through here instead. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9508
    Dave, Ill PM you
    Bump - anyone got one of these beauties for sale? I’d also consider a metallic orange one...
    This quest is now over. Expect a NGD soon...
  • Excellent! Great choice, I love mine, a huge variety of tones, all of them blissful. I’d have 2 of these things if I had the ££.
    Excellent! Great choice, I love mine, a huge variety of tones, all of them blissful. I’d have 2 of these things if I had the ££.
    Lucky for me, @JohnPerry did have two of them, one of which he's kindly sending my way!