SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Digital Camera with Sigma 19mm F2.8 Lens SOLD

marcus449marcus449 Frets: 151
edited August 2018 in Misc £

Selling my trusty Olympus OM-D E-M5 and my Sigma 19mm F2.8. Had it for a few years, used exclusively with the Sigma lens which is a superb pairing with the camera. This setup has never let me down; the extra batteries and USB charger is makes extended use much easier.

Lots of extras included, total listing is:

Olympus OM-D E-M5

Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN

Hoya 46mm HMC UV(C)

Original UK Olympus Battery and Charger

2x DSTE Battery Packs

Newmowa Dual USB Charger

Electronics Flash

AV Cable

USB Cable

Camera Strap

Manual

Original Box and Packaging.

Camera is in good condition with a few scratches here and there. A small nick in the bottom of the camera is present however his is purely cosmetic. The camera is also missing the eye cup (i use without as the original olympus one was flimsy and kept breaking, these are very cheap to replace)

Based in Surrey if collection is wanted however happy to post. 

Price is £250 PPG. 

No guitar related trades I'm afraid as the sale fund is going to another camera. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Fantastic cameras, I have the E-M10 and have previously had two of the E-PM series. I assume you wouldn't consider selling just the lens?
  • ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
    PM'd
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
    edited September 2018
    Forgive my ignorance, but is this mirrorless? I've been unable to ascertain whether Micro Four Thirds = Mirrorless.

EDIT: Nevermind, seen its sold. My bad!