SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Electro Harmonix EHX Nano Hot Tubes Overdrive boxed

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
edited September 2018 in FX £
This overdrive pedal works on the unusual principle of adding feedback to CMOS inverters, effectively turning them into CMOS op-amps. CMOS transistors tend to overdrive in a more valve-like way than regular ones, so that's what you'll hear with this pedal - not your typical diode pair. You also have the option to bypass the tone control - doing this adds extra volume an fatter mids.

I particularly like the way this pedal works with my Gretsch, but a Wampler Paisley Drive has taken over that spot, so this one is up for sale.

The pedal is in excellent condition and comes complete with the original box and instructions. It will work from a PP3 battery or standard 9V Boss-type power supply (neither included).

New price from GAK is £59 - I am looking for just £39 including tracked delivery within the UK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments