SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking to trade a Dr Scientist The Elements

What's Hot
DungusDungus Frets: 170
edited September 2018 in FX £
Got this recently and it is just not *quite* fitting into my setup, so I thought maybe someone who'd like to try it might have something nice to trade. It's mint condition, soft switch, feature-packed, great EQ and (my favourite) a blend knob. I'm looking to replace it first and foremost (distortion), but am open to other things like, for example, an EHX Oceans 11 reverb or a Russian Big Muff reissue (plus cash or other pedals obvs). Let me know what you got! SOLD

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DungusDungus Frets: 170
    Go!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    Does anyone else wonder why they didn’t call this The Compound?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    Gassage said:
    Does anyone else wonder why they didn’t call this The Compound?
    I do wonder about used valuation at times. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    All I meant was that i'd trade this for things of a similar value, there or thereabouts. Sorry if that was too hard to understand. LOL. Click on LOL. LOL. I choose LOL.
    LOL
  • selexisselexis Frets: 50
    I have an (pretty used) original Penny Pedals Fingerprint, handpainted by Laura Bennett...
    selexis said:
    I have an (pretty used) original Penny Pedals Fingerprint, handpainted by Laura Bennett...

Hey dude, any chance of a pic? Interested!

• selexisselexis Frets: 50
    Pm‘d you
    Look out!

Will sell for £160
    Saw one that went for 120 today, so I will adjust my price accordingly - £120 posted