ThorpyFX is expanding......job opportunity within.

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6131
edited August 2018 in Made in the UK tFB Trader
ThorpyFX is expanding. Due to growing worldwide demand for our pedals we are looking for someone to join our team and help us to get our products into as many guitarists hands as possible.

Our primary requirement is that any candidate is committed to working with us for the long term. We want any potential ThorpyFX employee to believe in our brand, understand our ethos and want to strive for perfection as part of the ThorpyFX family.

Tasks will include: building and testing effects pedals, numerous office based jobs including stock management etc and supporting social media output.

Located in the Silverstone area (UK), must have own transport. Please send enquiries and/or CV to info@thorpyfx.com

Please share with people if you think they might be interested in working with us.

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Wow company expansion Adrian. I'd love to be involved as I love your pedals but I think I don't have the skill sets you require. Love witnessing your brand growing though :)

Good luck 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Shame you're not closer, I really could do with getting a job at some point ;)
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    I saw this on Instagram and Twitter.. it's brilliant news that you're growing enough to need another pair of hands. If I was closer/without big boy mortgage etc. i'd be all over this. A fantastic opportunity for someone. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6131
    tFB Trader
    juansolo said:
    Move from yorkshire!! 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3200
    My school’s term time starts again tomorrow and I can’t help but think ‘time for a career change’? :)
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    ThorpyFX said:
    juansolo said:
    Move from yorkshire!! 
    I’d love to see a collaboration with Juan, Cleggy and Thorpy.  
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom