SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ALL GONE

AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
edited September 2018 in FX £
Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes Crossover Fuzz (#16) - £140 incl shipping SOLD
I've also decided to let go of one of my favourite fuzz pedals ever. I've had this for a long time as well. Works great. Incl box. 

CIOKS DC10 v1.1 (slightly different mounting locations for PT boards) - £95 incl shipping SOLD
All original cables and IEC is included as well as box and manual. Because I bought this from Thomann, I was provided a 2-prong EU plug. I just use a cheap IKEA adaptor. Condition is very good. No issues whatsoever.  

Lava Cable Ultramafic Patch Cable Pancake Jack (5 x 6.", 4 x 8", 1 x 17", 1 x 22") - £65 incl shipping SOLD
I bought these brand new from Lava Cable in 2013 and never ended up using them. They're all basically brand-new. They were tested on my pedalboard and that's it. At the time they were $190 + import/VAT. 

Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge (#177) - £190 incl shipping SOLD
I bought this pedal from Crush the Button in 2010. I've been the only owner. I've not owned another pedal for this long. It's an absolutely amazing ring modulator. I'm only selling because I need money for a baritone guitar. Includes original box. Good condition, but has a few scuffs. The picture below is from when I first bought it. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• these have some really good tremolo sounds in them as well. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cortex85Cortex85 Frets: 10
    one of the pedals I regret ever selling, it sounds so fat that my bassists always complained
  • rauldukeraulduke Frets: 81
    This is the best ring modulator I've ever played.... and to add to the deal It's also one of the best tremolos.

Good luck with the sale!
  • Yeah, it's an amazing tremolo as well as the best (IMO) ring modulator out there. If it were the size of an MXR or EQD, I'd keep it. But I'm not swapping pedals around as much as I used to and I'm only using a Metro 16. This pedal size format doesn't fit my board. I just don't have the space for it. I'm also trying to simplify things. 

• Bump

• Bump. Offers welcome though I'm gonna have to be extremely picky when it comes to trades at the moment. 

• Price drop. Randy is now £190 and will seek revenge if not purchased. 

Also added is a CIOKS DC10 for £105. 

Considering also adding a Four Eyes Crossover Fuzz. Any interest? 

• AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
    edited August 2018
    I've decided to add the Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes Crossover Fuzz. It's easily one of the most versatile and unique fuzz pedals. If Farifield ever shrank it, I'd be all over it again. Right now I just need to pay off my baritone purchase. I'm asking for £155 including shipping. 

I've also added a bunch of unused but amazing Laval Ultramafic patch cables. If you're picky about cables, these are pretty high up the ladder when it comes to shielding, capacitance, all that jazz. They were $190 back in 2013. I'll take £65 for the lot. Sizes vary from 6" - 22". 

• peachespeaches Frets: 45
    I can attest to the Four Eyes being pretty incredible, I miss mine way too much. May have to jump on this
  • rosskirosski Frets: 36
    Pm re cables
  • @rosski Replied. 

@peaches Don't be afraid to send me a message, even as a 'feeler' (that sounds weird). xD

• Randy can no longer be randy at my home. He's just too randy for my family. He's off to cause trouble elsewhere. 

Lava cables are also sold. 

Four Eyes Fuzz and DC10 remain. 

• Bumpity bump. 

• Price drop bump. 

• Price drop bump. Four Eyes is now £140. These are pretty rare, and over the years I've had a lot of people ask about whether I'm selling mine. £95 for the DC10. 

• All SOLD. Thanks!