SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Jackson SL2H-MAH USA 2012 Transparent Black SOLD

What's Hot
antikueantikue Frets: 20
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Here's my excellent condition USA Select Soloist for sale. The condition is in my opinion absolutely mint - no scratches, dents, grooves or wear even.

This is a relatively rare Select model. Mahogany body and neck, 1/8" thick maple top and ebony board.  Sounds massive and has a nice neck profile- a bit meatier than your regular USA Soloist neck with the width of an Ibanez Wizard.

I have modified the guitar as follows: pickups are Duncan Nazgul & Sentient and electronics have been swapped for 500k push-pull volume pot for splitting the pickups and a no-load tone pot. I have replaced the stock tremolo block with a big brass block. The original block is included. The back plate is included naturally.

The guitar comes in the original hard shell case.

Item in Helsinki, Finland. I ask £1650 shipped to the UK. I have lots of experience in selling - and therefore shipping - top shelf guitars to abroad and I can provide recommendations from Sevenstring.org and Mylespaul.com. My handles there are 1b4n3z and antikue, respectively.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop to £1600 shipped to the UK
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I can install EMG set instead of the Duncans, if preferred. Like new 81 & 60
  • antikueantikue Frets: 20
    Now with EMG's . Please forgive the fingerprint smudges
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • antikueantikue Frets: 20
    Bump - price drop to £1500
  • Arnaud75Arnaud75 Frets: 0
    Hello
    This sl2 is still available? 
    Thanks