SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Only the Luxxtone left £1200 this weekend only.

What's Hot
WonderlandWonderland Frets: 54
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Luxxtone choppa S. (actually forgot I still had it!!!) £1250.00 this weekend only bank tranfer or paypa FF or l+ fees. Pics link in the description down the page.

Pics and descriptions added in the discussion below! Thanks.

Selling up all my guitars, havent played at all in over 3 years now and theirs just gathering dust in the studio. Will also be selling up some high end studio gear in the next week or so, a Fender customshop tonemaster amp and 4x12 cab and a bunch of pedals and g system. Going away for the weekend now but thought I'd post to see how much interest there is (been out of the game a while now)
Fender Custom Shop time machine relic fat strat (think its a 63 ri) with case, cert etc This is signed on the back of the head stock to me personally by Richie Sambora in black sharpie. Can be removed easily. £1800.00

Luxxtone choppa S- Custom shop (no.57) handmade californian super strat. Case, cert etc total tone machine -£1800.00

Gibson custom shop (57ri) Les paul Junior, Case cert etc, again total tone monster £1500.00 - SOLD

Gibson les paul standard (think its a 98) pink lined case. £1000.00 - SOLD

Ampeg Dan Armstrong plexi (ri) case, with metal bridge and both the changeable pick ups £800.00 - SOLD

Danelectro (ri) £150.00- SOLD

Gibson Woody Guthrie SJ, case, £1200.00- SOLD.

Takamine EF 261S AN series acoustic £300.00 - Sold

Fender point to point handwired Custom shop Tonemaster 100 watt head and 4x12 cab (as used by Sambora, Bettencourt, Rich Robinson, Joe Perry, Jimmy Page)The biggest clean channel you've ever heard then every thing from a modded marshall/soldano type drive down to 60's plexi tones and everything in between. Best amp I've ever played without a doubt. pure tone!
£1200.00-SOLD

Not interested in offers, i'm in no rush to sell them they've been in the studio un used for years now and if they dont go for the right  money they can go back in there! All guitars have been regulary serviced and set up by Peter Allen.

All located in Kingswinford, west midlands. Buyers to collect or arrange their own courier. Happy to answer any questions and post more pictures at request when I'm back on Monday.
Thanks all!

Edited- Had a lot of questions about condition. They are all well played but very well looked after condition. I'm a big believer that guitars are for playing (and impressing the girls with) than for just looking at or keeping locked in cases. Thats why I'm moving them on because i just dont play anymore.

Edited- As for payment happy with Bank transfer or F&F PayPal unless buyer pays the fees.

Edited- sorry the luxxtone is a choppa s not an el machete.

2reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments