SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Gigrig Midi8 - needs a home so I'll accept any decent trades

lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
Gigrig Midi8 with delivery to europe included was looking for £275. It doesn't come with the generator but as long as you've got a power brick with at least 1A 9VDC to power the midi8 or 3A to power other connected pedals, then you'll be fine. I've never used the midi so I can't attest to its functionality but the rest works perfectly. I wrote about the midi8 comparing it to the G2 here:
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/99893/gigrig-g2-vs-midi8-which-switch-unit-for-you#latest

I've had no cash offers so I'm happy to accept trades. Even though I think I have all the gear I want, I'm sure there's something to interest me, so please try. Music style, I rarely play beyond the 70s if that helps. I'd also happily entertain a trade on any interesting first edition books, early to mid 20thCentury literature.

I'm located in Bologna, Italy so I will have to post as will only potential trades. I don't have the original box. I will make sure it's super protected.

I'd really like to see someone use this so please feel free to make any offers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments