SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various studio equipment. Mic list added!

What's Hot
WonderlandWonderland Frets: 54
edited December 2018 in Studio & Rec £
Everything is now sold except the radial engineering phaser.

Selling everything in my studio! Some nice pieces of equipment for sale.

Yamaha CP5 Stage piano. Amazing piano,real keys, sounds and looks incredible. virtually mint condition in new heavy duty road case- £800.00-sold

Yamaha Motif XS6 Synth, Industry standard workstation, again virtually mint condition.-£500.00-sold

Viscount DB5 (Hammond clone organ) One of the best if not the best sounding digitally controlled analog organs as used extensively by David Bryan (of Bon Jovi) Absolute bargain at -£400.00-soldStand included and bass midi pedals which are in storage. (2.k's worth new).

Digidesign Eleven Rack guitar pro tools interface (or use stand alone) incl. 8U Flight case and an expansion pack (cant remember which one). Perfect working order, though on the first day of purchase (10 years ago and before I had chance to rack it) A bass player turned around in the studio and caught the menu knob with the head stock of the bass and knocked it clean off. A freak accident! It was super glued back on and although a little loose now (could re-glue it) it hasn't given a moments trouble. Also if your running this in a studio I'm guessing you'd be using the software plugin to edit with anyway as I have always done. -£150.00-Sold

Digidesign 003 Rack plus. Brilliant 8 in 8 out interface for pro tools if you have it, or you can use it to add 8 more pres via adat into your existing interface. Perfect working order. been racked from day 1.- £150.00-Sold

TC electronic M one Reverb unit. Industry standard reverbs. Perfect working order been racked from day 1- £120.00-sold

Focusrite ISA one with digital card, legendary desk top pre amp. Perfect working order. - £270.00-sold

Radial Engineering The Phaser. Phase aligning 2 seperate microphones on the same source. eg- guitar cab, snare drum etc. In phase in seconds! -£220.00

Will be listing a bunch of microphones this week and some other bits and pieces.

Shure SM7b - £250,  SE Z5600 a 11 - £250,  Se Ribbon R1- £180. All collection or + postage extra. Thanks-all mics sold

All items are located in Kingswinford, West Midlands and are priced for collection only. If buyers want to arrange their own couriers 
I'll pack securely. (except the organ which is why its priced so low this is definitely collection only).

Cash, Bank transfer or F&F PayPal unless buyer pays fees are all fine.
If anyone would like pictures of anything please just let me know.
Thanks all!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments