SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - A Few Pedals and potential Guitar now I’m a Dad UPDATED POST

What's Hot
thomholmesthomholmes Frets: 13
edited September 2018 in FX £
I have a 4 month old and to be honest, I was hoarding pedals needlessly, so help little Hunter get some nice new toys and a new dad fund some other musical endeavours. 

All in good condition and not gigged. Some barely played as I was experimenting with sounds. Add a £5 for postage and prices assume PPG. I’m York Based if people want to try anything before they buy. 

OxFuzz 2 Silicon - with box - £95 - Classic Fuzz tones. I’m a germanium man, so this wasnt for me. Bought on here at this price, its in great condition and sounds massive. These are a lot more expensive new so grab a bargain. 

JHS Superbolt V1 - with box - £90 - Classic Supro Tones in a box. It’s got a lovely overdrive with a nice range, including a switch that changes to higher gain. 

Boss CE3 - £40 - Good little Chorus Pedal - no box. Boss is boss right!?

Tone City Angel Wing £25 - Another Chorus pedal - if you watch Andertons YouTube stuff you’ll know why I bought it. I use a Boss Super Chorus so this is just sat there. 

Finally, I am reluctantly considering selling my Gretsch 5622t - a lovely guitar in Georgia Green in great condition that I bought new about 3 years ago. They’re new around 700 so I’d be looking for £475 but would also consider a trade for this if you have a jazz master, or Rosewood Board Strat. This is a beauty so I’m not sure about this sale. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomholmesthomholmes Frets: 13
    edited September 2018
    Will Post Pics tomorrow
  • Bump
  • Bump with some reductions 
  • Will Post Pics tomorrow
    Still no pictures dude
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom