I think there is a pedal in here somewhere............

What's Hot
TA22GTTA22GT Frets: 362
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not sure it was a great pedal demo - but it was a great piece of listening 

randomly I've picked up Joey Landreth tickets for Sheffield on Saturday - know very little about his stuff but know what little I've heard TPS etc - I've liked - this just reinforces my punt :-) 

Thanks for sharing 
  • TA22GTTA22GT Frets: 362
    JMP220478 said:
    not sure it was a great pedal demo - but it was a great piece of listening 

randomly I've picked up Joey Landreth tickets for Sheffield on Saturday - know very little about his stuff but know what little I've heard TPS etc - I've liked - this just reinforces my punt :-) 

Thanks for sharing 
    I agree about the pedal demo but the playing is really good by all three!

I bought his solo album Whiskey and The brothers Landreth on the strength of his TPS performances and I am not dissapointed. Great vocals and playing.

Enjoy the show I am envious!

I love that each player slowly builds up their solo and keeps out of the way when someone else takes their turn. You can see they bounce of each other.

Real musicianship unlike some of the cutting head jams I've been to!

Is there a pedal???!
  • Some tasty playing there especially from the third guy with the Suhr.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TA22GT said:
    JMP220478 said:
    not sure it was a great pedal demo - but it was a great piece of listening 

Thanks for sharing 
    I agree about the pedal demo but the playing is really good by all three!

I bought his solo album Whiskey and The brothers Landreth on the strength of his TPS performances and I am not dissapointed. Great vocals and playing.

Enjoy the show I am envious!

I might have a spare ticket - but just noticed you're in Banchory and I know how long that drive is - had family living there for while ... 

I'll check out your recommendations - cheers 
  • Joey Landreth is an incredible player. I'm trying to get to one of his gigs next week if I can. 
    I might have a spare ticket - but just noticed you're in Banchory and I know how long that drive is - had family living there for while ... 

That was a very kind thought mate. I appreciate it! 
    It's a fantastic place to live but if I want to see any touring bands it's always a weekend away from home. Last one was Richard Hawley in Leeds.
    Incidentally, I think the better of the two albums is Brothers Landreth so you might want to try that one first. 
    Enjoy the gig.