Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Peach Guitars

What's Hot
sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
I wonder if it’s possible to name Peach as a 3rd Party in Divorce procedings ? :) at this rate they must be causing a few interesting discussions :)
10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It’s always been this way! :-)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepy said:
    I wonder if it’s possible to name Peach as a 3rd Party in Divorce procedings ? :) at this rate they must be causing a few interesting discussions :)
    I don’t think you should be saying such things on the PeachBoard!
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Can I just say whilst we all in for a bit of Peach lovin’ - Jack is fast becoming one of my fav YouTube demoers - he has the ability to let the guitar inform his playing yet still sound like himself. A vast difference from many who either make every guitar sound the same or fall into playing cliches because of the guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • dindude said:
    Can I just say whilst we all in for a bit of Peach lovin’ - Jack is fast becoming one of my fav YouTube demoers - he has the ability to let the guitar inform his playing yet still sound like himself. A vast difference from many who either make every guitar sound the same or fall into playing cliches because of the guitar.
    Completely agree. It was his demos that got my fixated on ES330s much more than Greg Koch (much as I love Koch), or the Dutch (German?) chap whose name escapes me
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It’s always been this way! :-)
    Do you provide them special spouse receipts like the bike shops? ;)

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    My wife never asks how much my toys cost.

Which is a worry if I die before her and she sells everything for peanuts or gives to charity.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    dindude said:
    Agreed. Great player and also gives great commentary in the vids.  I don't think I've heard him play the same thing twice....and I have watched a lot of peach vids...
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    RMJ said:
    dindude said:
    Agreed. Great player and also gives great commentary in the vids.  I don't think I've heard him play the same thing twice....and I have watched a lot of peach vids...
    Yes true, he seems to have an immense vocabulary 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3306
    Loving Jack, and John's vids. Great playing and they give you a real sense of what the guitar really sounds like.
    It's great, too, that a lot of the guitars up for sale, especially the pre-owned, are accompanied by a demo vid.

I remember Jack from his time at Guitar Guitar, Epsom and even then as youngster (meant with the greatest of respect and not to be patronising), he already had so many different styles under his belt and was very good at matching the right guitar, amp or pedal to your style or interpreting what you needed and best of all, getting it spot on!
  • stickyfiddle said:
    much as I love Koch
    Snigger...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Yep, gotta love a bit of Peach. John and the team have worked so hard over the last couple of years especially to not only give us the biggest and best guitar showroom in the U.K. but a real variety of top manufacturers and boutique builders. There’s not another company that have the sheer wealth of options and exclusives. 

And as far as the YouTube channel is concerned, they have really invested considerable time and money to get it up to a real high standard now and as suggested above, Jack has been a brilliant addition as has his work to get almost every guitar available on the site a demo. They’ve also got such great clinics lined up this year and I’m really looking forward to Pete Thorn and Joey Landreth in the next couple of weeks. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    Another thumbs up from Peach here. Ended up returning my Peach R8 as it didn't quite fit  for me, and they were absolutely great about the whole thing. Will definitely be shopping there in future.
  • terada said:
    Another thumbs up from Peach here. Ended up returning my Peach R8 as it didn't quite fit  for me, and they were absolutely great about the whole thing. Will definitely be shopping there in future.
    WHATTTT!!!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I gotta say that having witnessed the R8 fest here and seen the interactions with Peach I’ll be looking to support them in the future..
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    I gotta say that having witnessed the R8 fest here and seen the interactions with Peach I’ll be looking to support them in the future..
    The shop is well worth a visit although your GAS WILL be tempted :)
  • I've been meaning to give Peach a visit for a while now... I was all set to go for that fixed bridge Ibanez a few weeks back until I saw the DK2 that @bloodandtears was selling on here
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    edited September 2018
    I've been meaning to give Peach a visit for a while now... I was all set to go for that fixed bridge Ibanez a few weeks back until I saw the DK2 that @bloodandtears was selling on here
    Speaking of which,do you have a trading feedback post yet??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• kt66kt66 Frets: 315
    Peach seem rightly universally praised here, probably down to their service, and long may it continue, however I looked at a few of their deals and 2nd hand items, and their sale prices were basically the same as a new price elsewhere, or even higher, when compared on google shopping.
    For example this Epi  in the clearance sale http://www.peachguitars.com/special-offer-guitars/epiphone-joe-pass-emperor-ii-pro-natural-gold-hardware.htm  ;
    I don't mind paying a bit extra for good service and I will always use a shop rather than buying blind online but what's the deal here?  
    Maybe the web site is wrong and they are incorrectly marked as clearance items?

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    kt66 said:
    Peach seem rightly universally praised here, probably down to their service, and long may it continue, however I looked at a few of their deals and 2nd hand items, and their sale prices were basically the same as a new price elsewhere, or even higher, when compared on google shopping.
    For example this Epi  in the clearance sale http://www.peachguitars.com/special-offer-guitars/epiphone-joe-pass-emperor-ii-pro-natural-gold-hardware.htm  ;
    I don't mind paying a bit extra for good service and I will always use a shop rather than buying blind online but what's the deal here?  
    Maybe the web site is wrong and they are incorrectly marked as clearance items?

Its gone now?  Getting a 404 message.

I've noticed something they do is when they sell a secondhand guitar they mark it as out of stock and also put the price up.  Maybe that is what happened here.  I have seen secondhand prices on there when the guitar is in stock noticeably cheaper than secondhand prices in the classifieds here!  Not that price inflation on here is unusual.... ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I just really don’t wish for us to become a soulless corporation, where it’s just fixated on being the cheapest price on google. A lot of our competitors use web rats to trawl through websites and automatically match or lower their prices. This applies to items they don’t have in stock as well, which means they often take orders and then can’t supply but this has a knock on affect to us, as we’ll often have the item in stock and then customers only see the best price on google and want us to match that. We'll always price match whenever we can, in all honesty we're a small team working very hard, but with over 1300 guitars on the wall plus everything else means it can often just be a while since we last looked at a price of a given item. There probably is some stuff in the clearance section that shouldn’t but Epiphone feels like it always is! We make more on selling strings sometimes than price matching Epiphone.

I’d much rather focus our time on offering great service to our customers,offering finance and part exchange deals and making sure each guitar that’s sent out of the door is absolutely spot on in terms of tone and playability.

We’re 14 guys that love guitar. Just talk to us. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 22reaction image Wisdom