Cheshire Guitar Show - Crewe - Sunday 23rd Sept

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14219
edited September 2018 in Guitar tFB Trader
For further info http://www.mojoguitarshows.co.uk/

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so come along and say hi - This show is mainly used guitars, amps, pedals, spares etc

I know of one famous FB member who often frequents this show

I'll be taking a few nice guitars, some parts/spares and a few deals on strings/accessories - Not finalised details yet, but if anything listed on my web site is of interest to you, then let me know a day or so before the show and I can bring it along for evaluation/purchase

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll be there! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14219
    tFB Trader

I'll be there! :)
    early bird again I assume

• I'll be there! :)
    early bird again I assume

You got it! ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• I might have a ride 
    tFB Trader
    I might have a ride 
    it's not far from Alton Towers
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I might have a ride 
    it's not far from Alton Towers
    What????   Ha ha ha 
    tFB Trader
    And now we have a news headline - H7 or @HarrySeven ; is not only attending the show, he is bringing some of his collection for sale with his own stand - Will be interesting to say the least
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    @HarrySeven - are you taking just amps - or a mixture - if you need any help/advise etc just ask

• Couple of old amps, mainly guitars and a few old effects, I think?

tFB Trader

Couple of old amps, mainly guitars and a few old effects, I think?
    good to mix a bit - I'll certainly have a look and hope it will be worth it for you
    tFB Trader
    bring your rainy day coat - looks like it will be tanking down much of the day

No gardening worth doing - Little on Sky to watch - So why not visit the Crewe Guitar Show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Fairly sure there will be no new R8's or R9's on offer
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    I'll see if I can get along. Last one I went to was Formby (I said hello to you, Mark) - my wife insisted that we have a day out. Oddly enough, whenever I mention going to another guitar show, she hasn't reacted quite as positively. Result! ;-)
    Call me Dave.
    tFB Trader
    DB1 said:
    I'll see if I can get along. Last one I went to was Formby (I said hello to you, Mark) - my wife insisted that we have a day out. Oddly enough, whenever I mention going to another guitar show, she hasn't reacted quite as positively. Result! ;-)
    Hope I was on my best behavior ! - come and say hi if you make it - @HarrySeven will also be exhibiting with a stand at this show so meet the legend that is 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    I hope your best behaviour is better than that. ;-) 

Only kidding, I'll come along assuming that I haven't got to work, as if often the case these days!
    Call me Dave.
    tFB Trader
    DB1 said:
    you obviously haven't told her about the delights of Crewe yet - It gets better in your rear view mirror as you leave
  • i'd love to go, but trains from London are bloody expensive! Is it worth the trip?
    tFB Trader
    danny_777 said:
    i'd love to go, but trains from London are bloody expensive! Is it worth the trip?
    I dare say trains can go via Crewe as a major line but why not wait for the larger show at Kempton race curse in Oct - far larger
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • danny_777 said:
    i'd love to go, but trains from London are bloody expensive! Is it worth the trip?
    No.id wait for the London shows 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I can’t make Crewe this year - but I’ll be at the Manchester one in October. Will you be exhibiting at it @Guitars4you?
    tFB Trader
    I can’t make Crewe this year - but I’ll be at the Manchester one in October. Will you be exhibiting at it @Guitars4you?
    21 OCT and yes will be there - I'll post info later on FB, then Aintree 25th Nov