SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADES I have 2 USA PRS Tremontis! Charcoal Black and Teal Black.May sell too!

What's Hot
BudgieSmugglerBudgieSmuggler Frets: 0
edited April 2014 in Guitars £
I have 2 PRS Models, I only want one though I don't need 2 of the same model although they are both beautiful guitars!
The Charcoal would be my preference to go as i would have to be one hell of a trade to sway me from the teal black. As i said cash would be a winner though (as long as you don't low ball me with a 1200 squid offer just because you've seen a bashed up one go for that.... just sayin')
Trades wise i'd be after a Mayones, Usa PRS, Gibson/Fender (I'm picky with them because the majority are far too smilar for my liking) Parker Fly deluxe! USA Jacksons. ESP (NOT LTD). 7 strings are fine too as are trades plus cash! 
So yeah throw them at me! 
Both models have their backplates signed by Mark Tremonti! 

Pictures aren't great on the charcoal if you want better ones drop me a message.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• celentiumcelentium Frets: 356
    PM'd
  • MonkeyemmoMonkeyemmo Frets: 13
    edited April 2014
    Are you interested in a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Axcess (floyd rose model)?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 913
    That teal black is gorgeous!
  • Thanks Widdly! :)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28331
    That ... teal ... is ...AMAZING!!!!!! I soooo want that guitar! Zero funds unfortunately, but that really is a 'wow' factor guitar.
  • axisus you know where I am if you come across some cash!!
  • Pm'd
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm sad to say that after organising a trade and a place to meet up tomorrow, BudgieSmuggler has cancelled and decided to keep the PRS after all.

This progressed enough for us both to accept the trade offer, organise the logistics of meeting up, exchange numbers and satisfactorily coming to an arrangement of the location and time of the exchange.

I then receive a text cancelling the deal as he has played the guitar for a couple of hours and rediscovered his love for the instrument.

Time wasting is bad enough, however I also lost out on a potential sale as I told a prospective buyer that I was going to trade the guitar instead.

Annoyed isn't the word....
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28331
    That stuff IS annoying, but most of us have probably sold an instrument and regretted it, wished we'd pulled out at the last moment. I'm sure his intention wasn't to be a PITA. Hopefully you'll get a sale on your guitar real soon. 
    axisus said:
    That stuff IS annoying, but most of us have probably sold an instrument and regretted it, wished we'd pulled out at the last moment. I'm sure his intention wasn't to be a PITA. Hopefully you'll get a sale on your guitar real soon. 
    Thanks. I thought about editing the post but since it's just a summary of events I'll leave it up there for people to make their own mind up.

If a mod wishes for me to remove it I'll comply.
  • I can only apologise for this, i've never cancelled a deal before i'm well known on many UK gear pages (Not under this username, Kyle stacey on facebook) but as axisus said this is one of those times i'd of been content with the deal at first but i knew i would undoubtedly regret the deal after a few weeks.

Celentium is a great guy to deal with, with some quality gear, just on this occasion i was a complete douche and my GAS for some more ESP's took over me,
  • So, I'm confused as to whether either of them are still available? If so I have a 2010 PRS Custom 24 Limited Edition (out of 200) artist pack. Rear plate signed and numbered by Paul, in perfect condition. Let me know if interested.