SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale Swart AST with Celestion Gold and fancy cover £1250 delivered ppg withdrawn for now

interstellarinterstellar Frets: 486
edited September 2018 in Amps £
THE great Swart AST, with a great speaker a rather swanky cover, its been well used but defo not abused, some playwear only on the sides...this combo with this speaker would be approaching £2300 new without the rather natty cover..

pics to follow, it is a superb amp with the best sounding reverb and trem this side of Bamber Gascoine.

ONLY going cos something else has tempted me and i am a mug
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• £50 saving on new? Bargain ;)

• interstellarinterstellar Frets: 486
    edited September 2018
    @SimpleSimon ;;;; this is the AST which retails for £2099 if i am not mistaken  the cover is over £100 and the speaker upgrade about £225   giving a total of  

£2494 

so that becomes a saving of £1194

and of course i have now realised the error in the original listing  so have changed that cheers Simon
  • Pics pls

• @JohnPerry ;  going to AB it over the weekend again just to make sure i dont fuck up by selling it   will let you know when i stick some pics up
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited September 2018
    @SimpleSimon ;;;;; this is the AST which retails for £2099 if i am not mistaken  the cover is over £100 and the speaker upgrade about £225   giving a total of  

£2494 

so that becomes a saving of £1194

and of course i have now realised the error in the original listing  so have changed that cheers Simon
    Thought it a bit strange when you posted that it was £1300 new....!! Beautiful amps btw