New pedalboard day

Not sure if this is a thing but there's new guitar day so I figured why not! 

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/7jGp4O7
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5145
    Looks great... have you considered putting the Wah on the floor and turning the Fender pedal around?  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Neat looking board! 
    I have a couple tone city pedals myself, but not tried those two you have... yet.. haha. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • tone1 said:
    Looks great... have you considered putting the Wah on the floor and turning the Fender pedal around?  :)
    Thanks! Yeah I did think about doing that but i kinda wanted everything on the board, just thought it looked neater! I only use the channel select button on it any way tbh, never need the red "more drive" on the amp! 
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    tone1 said:

If anything I'd put the amp footswitch on the floor and keep the wah where it is - neater from a wiring pov.
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Gagaryn said:
    tone1 said:

If anything I'd put the amp footswitch on the floor and keep the wah where it is - neater from a wiring pov.
    I use my pedalboard with different amps so I tend to prefer having the footswitch off the board.

Don't touch that dial.